These are the list of Educational Consulting Services that I provide:-
1) Classroom Management Training for K-12 teachers and College/University Professors
• Teachers/Professors will be taught to identify their dominant “Power Base”.
• Teachers/Professors will be taught how to manage the classroom by implementing one or more “Theory of Influence”.
• Effective Classroom Management strategies.
2) Training Pre-Service Teachers
• The 5 Ps: Professional; Present; Punctual; Prepared; Pleasant; Participatory.
• The importance of collaboration with their cooperating teachers.
• What’s in Your Salad? Learning the best and most effective strategies to teach English Language Learners.
• Developing a Personal Classroom Management Plan.
3) Teaching Methods: Blending Contemporary/”New School” with Traditional/”Old School”
• Classroom teachers will be taught the importance of knowing how to accommodate the various learning styles in today’s classrooms.
• Teachers will be trained on adjusting their teaching styles to the learning needs of their students -Differentiated Instruction.
• In addition, I will speak on the importance of teachers engaging students in the learning process by combining content and student engagement.
Note: All trainings will include one or more of the following activities: Role Play and act out Scenarios; Develop your own Case Studies; Participate in Cooperative Learning Activities; Dialogue with your Peers; Debate passionately about various topics; Do Scavenger Hunts and Picture Walks; Put ideas to various genres of Music; Hands – on Exercises; Watch movie clips.
Let’s have an informal conversation by phone. I will listen to your needs and expectations. By doing this, we can decide whether we can effectively work together or not.